HR Learning & Development Expert (w/m/d)
Commitment, expertise and sustainability - these are all values that mark us out as a family-run business. How we think and act is shaped by our owner, the Princely House of Liechtenstein, and its 900 years of tradition and entrepreneurial experience.
We appreciate the value of traditions and firm beliefs and know how important it is to share these with other people. We also know that it is values such as respect and a sense of responsibility that create trust and bring people together in an uncertain world.
In the role of the HR Learning and Development Expert you play an instrumental role in LGTs culture journey and advancing the digital transformation of our learning and develoment landscape.
- Lead projects in the area of organizational and culture development (e.g. Great Place to Work certification, workshops, tracking and reporting of culture development measures, flexible working models)
- Support HR learning & development globally on projects such as acquisitions, regulatory requirements related to learning & development, new learning platforms, health management etc.
- Take responsibility for process development as well as organizational and technical support for LGTs performance management
- Support the digital transformation at LGT by contributing to the "Digital Transformation Team" regarding training landscape, communication and change management
- Foster agile development as a member of the "Agile Center of Excellence" in the area of training landscape, communication and change management
- Bachelor or Master degree in Social or Business Studies, preferably with reference to human resources and organisational development
- Several years of experience in Learning & Development, ideally in the Banking environment
- Strategic thinking and excellent project management skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to go beyond the usual level of commitment
- Identification with LGT and its values
- Interest in a long-term commitment to LGT
Become part of a family - not just a company.
For further information please contact our HR Business Partner.
LGT Gruppe Holding AG
Lange Gasse 15 P.O. Box CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland