UX Design Manager (m/f/div.)
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Manage and guide UX design of the business unit Power Tools Accessories as the internal interface to marketing and business teams, covering design dimensions of products, services and eco-systems
- Strengthen and govern a user-centered design process for development and conceptualization of product, interaction and service design, including coordination of the internal and external resources
- Enable, coach and actively participate in interdisciplinary project teams to foster development of product/ service concepts and innovations based on user insights, UX design and design thinking principles
- Contribute to the UX strategy and establish guiding principles for the business unit’s design practices in alignment with marketing, business teams and other stakeholders of the Bosch Group
- Strongly cooperate with the interdisciplinary User Experience team and consult the business unit’s stakeholders as expert in the field of user-centered product, interaction and service design
- Ensure that working environments (spaces, processes, methods & tools) at the business unit’s locations support and inspire innovation and human centered UX design
- University, FH or equivalent education with industrial, product or interaction design focus
- +6 years working experience in operational product/ interaction design in agency or equivalent corporate department
- People and project management experience, and proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Self-organized working style, business acumen and seniority to interact on all organizational levels
- Curiosity for new challenges and passionate to establish a user-centered working style within a corporate environment
- Strong visualization & software skills (Adobe Creative Suite, CAD Skills, Creo, Rhino), ability to convert creative input into concepts through sketching, quick prototyping, 3D modeling etc.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking process, related methods/ tools, and moderation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good German and fluent English skills written and spoken