Greenhouse Manager (all genders)
Deloitte Greenhouses are offering an innovative environment that changes the way Deloitte clients solve their business challenges. By taking participants outside of their everyday environments, Greenhouse sessions disrupt conventional thinking, spur creativity, bring new perspectives, and lead to tangible solutions.
For this exciting opportunity, we are looking for a Greenhouse Manager, who will play a leading role in delivering and enhancing the Deloitte Switzerland Greenhouse concept. This includes actively taking part in the design as well as the delivery of labs in our Swiss Greenhouses (Zurich, Basel, Geneva, Vevey). The position is based in Zurich and reports to the Swiss Greenhouse Lead.
How you can make an impact
- Manage design, development and delivery (including onsite logistics, materials, and technology) of Greenhouse client experiences
- Collate and manage the Greenhouse event pipeline and client opportunities, including events, rehearsals, design and planning sessions
- Contribute to the promotion of the Greenhouse's reputation in the form of internal offerings to business stakeholders by producing collaterals, case studies and stories to better articulate the impact of Greenhouse Labs
- Actively help build a powerful Greenhouse ecosystem (account teams, bid teams, facilitators, global counterparts, etc.)
- Report on the overall impact and utilization of the Swiss Greenhouse and continuously engage in upskilling lab design and virtual collaboration tools
Who we are looking for
- Strong client orientation with a passion for delivering differentiated client experiences
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently, whilst maintaining contact with colleagues at all levels, including those working remotely
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritize workload, whilst staying calm and composed
- Creative can-do attitude, with a drive to provide the highest level of internal and external client service and demonstrate a willingness to own/solve problems as they arise, but also identify issues for referral
- Fluent in English and German, other languages (esp. French and/or Italian) are a plus
Our Greenhouse Labs are a high impact way to engage with our clients to strengthen our relationship with them and help tackle their most pressing challenges. They combine a state of the art physical environment, with leading edge technologies and a distinct range of facilitation tools and techniques. These highly immersive and collaborative experiences enable clients to more quickly understand Deloitte capabilities, accelerate decision-making and generate client opportunities.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Manuela at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.