- 80 - 100%
Senior Project Manager (f/m/d)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) in the Nuclear Business area for our UPS production site in Wettingen (Canton Aargau).
In this role you will manage exciting projects in the field of nuclearpower, lead the respective project teams, monitor, and control financial progress and budget and finally be the main point of contact towards our customers.
You will accompany the projects from order to commissioning, support in technical questions and actively contribute to develop our Solution Center Project Management Team at Gutor by Schneider Electric.
Life is On - what about you?
- You will be responsible for managing complex projects in the Nuclear Business area - from planning and implementation to customer approval.
- In this position, you will take over the management of various projects (including both large projects in individual companies as well as multi-country companies) and continuously monitor the progress of the project.
- The responsibility for the compliance with the cost budget, the schedule as well as the management of supply, costs, resources, quality and risks is part of your daily tasks, since you will guarantee the profitability of the project and the satisfaction of your customers.
- In addition, you will act as a mentor within the Solution Center Project Management team, making an important contribution to the project manager community at Schneider Electric.
- Work with meaning! As a Green Company with a sense of responsibility and sustainability, you can create a green future with us.
- You will be part of a growing company with an excellent industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture and strong team culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in electrical engineering, automation technology, industrial engineering, or comparable practical qualifications.
- Also, you have proven and applied knowledge in international project management and intercultural project teams (ideally 5-10 years’ experience).
- You have got professional experience with the implementation of nuclear business projects in an international environment - ideally you also convince with UPS knowledge.
- In addition, you have already gained experience in sales and are looking forward to inspiring your international customers with your ideas.
- Your fluent written and spoken French and English are the basis for your work in international teams.
- You are also willing to travel for longer business trips (also outside of Europe).
Your next step – apply, of course!
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your complete application documents and refer to the following Job ID 39418.
The contact person for this position is Larissa Niederberger.
Please note Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited application materials from recruitment agencies. Schneider Electric works with preferred vendors and will not make compensation payments to recruitment agencies without an appropriate master agreement. Should Schneider Electric receive a candidate profile from a recruitment agency with which no framework agreement exists, and this candidate is considered or hired at a later point in the recruitment process, this will not give rise to any claims on the part of the recruitment agency.
You can find out more about your new colleagues on our blog at https://blog.schneider-electric.de.
With @schneiderelectric_karriere you can find us on Instagram to never miss any news.
Frau Larissa Niederberger
Talent Acquisition Partner