International Brand Marketing Specialist
ILG is one of the leading companies in the field of licensed watches worldwide. Alongside being an influential player in the field of licensed watches, accessories and eyewear, ILG operates with a strong know-how in product development, exercising expertise in the transcription of brand DNA to product. This is reinforced by access to large production facilities in terms of manufacturing and quality. ILG has a worldwide distribution and logistics network that reaches the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Australasia. Brands that are part of the ILG historical portfolio include: Aigner, Cerruti 1881, Saint Honoré Paris, Hanowa, Swiss Military Hanowa, Timberland, Police, Kenneth Cole New York, Ducati Corse, McLaren, Daisy Dixon and Ben Sherman.
For our Swiss office situated in Möhlin and hosting 25 employees, we are looking for an International Brand Marketing Specialist to join our team and strengthen our marketing initiatives.
The Brand Marketing Specialist will be expected to provide the brand marketing direction and support within the organization, actively participating in the brand marketing strategy, communications and marketing management. The Brand Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for internal and external communications, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders in implementing the brand marketing strategies and reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strategic Marketing management and further development of own and licensed brands in the field of watches and jewelry
- Development and delivery of all seasonal campaignsand communication materials 360°, taking into account the local markets needs and requirements
- Responsible to influence the marketing direction of the brand, bringing ideas, inspiration and creative thinking
- Responsibility & control of the annual marketing budget by market and overall and at brand level
- Responsible for collating the marketing plans and budgets from markets in coordination with trade marketing and sales teams
- Track marketing plans, budgets and executions across markets for the brands
- Prepare marketing reports for the brand house and for internal review
- Ensuring correct international brand communication across different channels
- Social Media: close cooperation with external agencies to ensure the correct content and influencer strategy of the social profiles of all brands with the aim of growth and target group specific communication
- Maintain & develop the brands' E-commerce platforms and websites - independently as well as in collaboration with agencies
- Communication and collaboration with the licensor for all marketing and communication matters
- Close cooperation with in-house graphics and copywriting departments, as well as external photographers
- Close cooperation with brand management and regional trade marketing managers
- Degree with marketing specialization, communications and media studies or similar
- 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing on the part of an agency or in a global corporate environment
- Good understanding of brand identity and needs of target groups, affinity for fashion and the luxury industry
- Experienced with social networks and digital platforms
- Holistic, analytical mindset with affinity for numbers and budgets
- Confident in the use of standard MS Office programs (Photoshop and Indesign skills an advantage)
- Good organizational skills, modern understanding of leadership
- Very good knowledge of English, German and knowledge of French is an advantage
We are looking forward to receive electronically your complete CV and supporting documents (all in one PDF-File) including your salary expectation.