Head of Medical Education
Vous retrouverez l'intégralité de nos offres d'emploi en cliquant ici : https://www.teoxane.com/ï»¿.
Head of Medical Education
Teoxane Laboratories were established in Geneva, Switzerland, in 2003. They are specialized in the design and manufacturing of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and cosmeceuticals. Teoxane strength is to offer a global patient care. Using its products, practitioners are able to fill all kinds of wrinkles, from the finest to the deepest, to restore youthful volume to the face, and to treat the neck and décolleté, with natural results. The strength of Teoxane is also its human size and independence. Teoxane has a total freedom of thoughts, action and innovation which makes the company unique.
In the frame of the growth of our business, we are looking for a Head of Medical Education.
The role of Head of Medical Education presents an exciting opportunity to take on leadership of the Medical Education strategy and deployment for a world-leading dermal filler manufacturer. This role will allow you to utilize your experience in medical education and Peer to Peer strategy, KOL management, Clinical/Scientific events to execute the companies Medical Education plans across key markets to clearly present excellence in innovation and training at all educational touch points.
- Creation, roll-out and monitoring of the Medical Education and yearly plan companywide, in line with the marketing plan, working closely with markets, KOLs, Medical Affairs, R&D etc. This includes Peer to Peer off-line and online activities.
- Definition and deployment of KOL management process (selection, on-boarding, journey to excellence, advisory board)
- Development of new product indications, techniques, and messages with the KOL board in close collaboration with Medical Affairs
- Creation and monitoring of medical education standards to be adhered to at all educational workshops and events
- Optimization and evolve the Medical Education library for all KOL's and staff
- Production of supporting marketing materials for medical education projects
- Coordination of all medical programs at Teoxane events with key synergy with Teoxane messages and the master brand plan, ensuring all events meet the Medical Education strategy and standards.
- Sign off on all presentations used at Medical Education events
To be successful:
- Understand each market training needs, customer segmentation strategy, Medical Education plans and events
- Monitor closely the medical education activities in key markets to create synergy with the master Medical Education plan
- Qualify and monitor of KOL management process and pyramid
- Work closely with General Managers and Medical Education Managers in local markers to execute educational programs
- Understand customer segmentation and sales strategies with Sales Operations Managers and General Managers
- Monitor KOL activities, agreements, contracts and engagement across the company in close liaison with the events department and markets
- Understand the product positioning and where they belong within the Medical Education environments Educational Events
- Understand the event department set up and control event briefs to optimize learning opportunities on staged events
- Optimize briefing at Medical Education events
- University degree in Science or Business-related disciplines
- 10-15 years' experience in the Medical device industry, project management and /or fields work
- Experience of organizing large customer events
- Experience in developing and deploying successful Medical education and Peer to Peer strategy, and KOL management process
- Strong KOL management experience
- Experience with Peer-to-Peer community is a plus
- Very strong interpersonal skills - customer focus
- Able to understand the clinical and scientific aspects of Facial Aesthetics
- Comfortable discussing scientific data and clinical techniques with senior clinicians and colleagues
- Excellent organizational & Communication skills
- High level of personal accountability and self-motivation
- Managerial and entrepreneurial skills with a high motivation to partner with customers
- Excellent command of spoken English
- International Travel Essential