Internship - International Production Planning
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- In an international environment you support us in creating new value streams and contribute your own ideas by working on process development, design and procurement of special machines
- Together with us, you will develop solutions to optimize existing value streams and learn to put your theoretical knowledge into practice in the process
- You execute reporting in the manufacturing environment on your own responsibility and develop it further
- To support manufacturing projects and comprehensive investment planning, you analyze and prepare data independently
- Education: Enrollment or recent graduation in academic engineering studies (e.g. mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering; engineering management)
- Personality and work style: communicative, motivated, curious, flexible and team player, technical understanding
- Experience and know-how: working with MS-Office, very good Excel skills, knowledge about Visio and VBA are beneficial, Knowledge about lean production and value stream management is also an advantage
- Languages: good command of English in speech and writing; German skills are appreciated
- Start: ideally February 01, 2024/ March 01, 2024 or upon agreement
- Duration: 6.5 months or by arrangement (shorter duration possible) - 32h/ week to 40h/ week
- The prerequisite for the internship is enrollment at a university or a university degree not older than 6 months
- Please include your CV and a current certificate of enrollment with your application
- Work in an international and interdisciplinary team and make valuable contacts for your professional future.
- Gain your first professional experience alongside your studies and develop yourself personally with us.
- Benefit from your own free parking space or choose our monthly mobility bonus.
- We also offer you flexible working hours, so you can organize your working day according to your individual needs.
Apply now and become part of the Bosch family at the headquarters for Bosch power tool accessories in Solothurn.
Tel: +41 (32) 686-3501