Would you like to be part of a multinational company working in a global team to ensure patient safety and product quality? Great! We are looking for a GMP Lead Auditor in our corporate Audits and Inspection team.
Boost our team
- We are a small but growing global team.
- We ensure that GMP regulations are ensured for all Bavarian Nordic Suppliers
- We ensure that GMP regulations are implemented in internal departments and processes.
- You will work remotely and report to the Head of Audits and Inspections
You will be part of a global and fully integrated vaccine company committed to improving and saving lives through innovative vaccines.
QA SENIOR SPECIALIST
This is how you impact the people we are here to serve:
Our vaccines make a real difference to people, and no matter your role we all contribute to protecting lives every day. This is how your work matters:
- Managing the Supplier Qualification process
- Conducting Onsite Audits in the cGMP area
- Help developing the Supplier Management process
- Be a respondent for GMP topics, Quality Agreements, Internal Supplier requests
Are you our next pioneer?
Succeeding with our vision of becoming one of the largest pure-play vaccine companies in the world is no walk in the park, and that is why we need people like you who are determined to make it happen and have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Natural Sciences (BSc., MSc., PhD)
- Minimum 3 years auditing experience in a GxP environment
- Profound quality knowledge (GMP and ISO)
- Profound knowledge of QA processes
- Languages: Business fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible in work organization (which is facilitated by remote work)
Who are you?
- You are a motivated change-oriented character
- You can react and act on changing work challenges
- You have good cooperation skills
- You are open to work in a multinational corporate team
- You are willing to travel, you can deal with international GMP regulations and with international suppliers
For us, it is all about improving and saving lives
We are a fully integrated vaccine company focused on the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of vaccines, and our vision is to become one of the largest pure-play vaccine companies in the world. At Bavarian Nordic, you will be part of a global team of +1600 dedicated colleagues worldwide, all passionate about making a difference. We offer an inclusive and flexible workplace with a strong focus on personal and professional development, and we welcome people who are passionate about saving lives. If you are open-minded and have the willpower to succeed, we might just be a perfect fit.
Do we have your attention.. Does this sounds like something for you…Could this be something for you?…Ready? Set – Apply via
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We cannot wait to get to know you better!
+41 31 8885225