- 80 - 100%
Global Logistics Category & Master Data Manager
permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: to be determined
Every day, billions of people encounter Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility, and more. Our technologies are in your smartphone, solar panels, diapers, lipstick, banknotes, the foods you eat, and the vehicles you drive. We strive to create innovations for a better world, with a special focus on healthy, safe, and sustainable solutions.
- Create process transparency by identification of process costs and its primary drivers by global business processes in full,
- Build up and manage a strategic & operational Category and MDM team
- Develop & implement an organizational structure for the regional & global Logistics organization,
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks, to be communicated to process owners.
- Degree as shipping specialist or logistics manager
- Understanding in LOG & controlling processes
- Knowledge in process optimization
- 3-5 years of experience in logistics and quotation
- Business fluent in English and German
- Analytical skills and negotiation competence.
- Problem solving, structuring and solution competence.
- Strong project management and moderation skills.
- Strong leadership skills and assertiveness.
- Distinctive decision competence, conflict solving, team working skills and implementation skills
- Distinctive conviction and motivation skills.
- Very high personal commitment.
- Ability to cooperate with different cultures, internationality.
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Employer-funded pension plan, Employee benefits and discounts, Profit-sharing
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).