(Senior) Manager (all genders) Cyber Security
Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our security team helps clients build resilience against cyber risks. We identify and assess security vulnerabilities, develop and implement security strategies and advise customers on the optimal deployment of security solutions. Here youll give new impetus to the field of cyber defense and application security.
Thats exactly where your specialty is in? Then follow your passion in a dynamic environment where youll have the unique opportunity to solve our clients toughest challenges and work in a team of highly talented people.
- In this demanding role youll not only provide consultative security services to our customers but also identify and leverage new opportunities
- Understanding the importance of always seeing the big picture youll help other business units to empower security matters
- Our young team members and Junior Consultants can always count on your advice and support
- Last but not least youll contribute to strengthening Accentures position as a leading technology services provider and cyber security expert
- University degree in technical field or equivalent
- Experience providing security services
- Fluent in English and one additional language (German or French)
- Security certificates (CISSP, GIAC, etc.)
- Outstanding communication skills
Any questions? Please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.