We are now looking to hire a Portfolio manager to join our international team at our global client in the French speaking part of Switzerland (Geneva/Lausanne). This is a permanent employment opportunity with an immediate start for the right candidate. Fluent English with with either fluent French, German or Spanish is required.
You will join and support the PMO in a challenging IT transformation program with multiple streams and IT Project Managers. You will be involved in the tracking status of global IT projects deliverables and milestones; supporting the adoption projects life cycle and deliverables; programme level risk and issue co-ordination; coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles; co-ordination of project Governance arrangements, Project financials, finance tracking and reporting with Excel.
- Coordination and follow-up of Projects;
- Ensure that the defined methodology is followed;
- Follow up of open points with project managers;
- Prepare reporting (tracking of milestones on time, deviation of budget, scope script etc…);
- Prepare Presentation of CIO Team highlighting main achievement, risks and decision to take
- Draft and perform project presentations;
- Elaborate and maintain accurate staff planning and tracking;
- Assist in project communication activities.
- PMO experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of programme co-ordination/administration
- Exposure to the end to end project life cycle
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques, including understanding of project disciplines such as risk & issue management and budgetary control
- Needs to have good stakeholder management/communication skills
- MS Excel skills with the ability to collate lots of information accurately. Experience of monitoring and reporting project expenditure against the project budget. Finance and project costing experience.
- Exposure to business change/transformation projects/programmes would be an advantage but not essential
- Proactive, independent and communicative skills, in order to handle a variety of stakeholders.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your CV asap to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +41 78 691 98 51
Chemin de Blandonnet 8, 1214, Vernier 1201 Genève