EMS is the leading manufacturer of precision medical devices for dental prophylaxis, orthopaedics and urology. With over 900 qualified and specialised employees, we work on further improving our products and services every day – at our corporate headquarters in Nyon and around the world.
With this philosophy, we are continuing a more than 200-year-old tradition of the Swiss Vallée de Joux. This is where EMS was founded – as well as numerous other brands, which are known around the world for their precision down to the smallest detail.
We are looking for an experienced finance professional. As Senior FP&A Business Partner, you will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting, sales and cost control, with a strong involvement in financial processes. You will also lead the business partnering with one of the Business Unit by providing in-depth analysis and interpretation of sales, gross margin and opex.
TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
- Responsible of the entire P&L of the BU and key components of the Balance Sheet
- Develop and prepare in conjunction with finance and BU management team annual budgets and regular forecasts, coordinate sales and opex plan and report results
- In close collaboration with the accounting team actively participate to the monthly closing
- Be the Finance partner of the BU, provide in-depth analysis of key market data by demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace and product dynamics
- Design analytical tools, report and monitor business performance in coordination with sales and marketing team
- Actively participate in the development of the financial team and the implementation of our new ERP
- 7-10 years progressive responsibility in Finance in an international environment with ideally an experience in audit in a medical device company
- Fluent in English and French, German a plus
- Business oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent analytical, supportive approach and can-do attitude
- Advanced systems skills required
- Location: Nyon, VD
- Contract: Permanent
- Need to travel: No
- Occupation: 100%
- An exciting opportunity in a pleasant and international work environment
- A future-proof and permanent job in a global and successful company
- Self-responsible and flexible working environment
- An “I Feel Good” - corporate culture