Aon plc (NYSE:AON) exists to shape decisions for the better - to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
We provide our clients with advice and solutions that give them the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.
Aon is in the business of better decisions.
Aon is a global team of 50,000 employees. In Switzerland, Aon includes Aon Reinsurance Solutions, Aon Retirement Solutions, Aon Human Capital Solutions and Aon Commercial Risk Solutions, with around 350 employees in Basel, Locarno, Neuchâtel, Nyon, and Zurich We are looking for a
- University degree or equivalent Diploma in Marketing;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing & PR, in a global professional services firm of significant advantage;
- In depth experience in designing and implementing strategic Marketing & PR campaigns;
- Experience of several years in managing Marketing projects;
- Experience in cooperating with Sales with a proven track record in generating leads and supporting revenue growth;
- Experience with Sales Support activities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, self-confident and achievement ability;
- Connections with media and communication agencies to support/organize campaign;
- German or English mother tongue or equivalent with excellent verbal and written skills, French required an advantage;
- Creative approach to thinking, analytical skills, able to synthetize existing material to extract key points quickly, ability to multitask;
- Develop and implement a Marketing & PR strategy in alignment and collaboration with EMEA/DACH/Global Marketing;
- Initiate, develop, implement and review the Marketing plans;
- Plan and manage the relevant Marketing budgets;
- Provide strategic marketing input and support around business growth plans and revenue generation, ensuring that Marketing & PR activities and events remain relevant and are geared to providing demonstrable value to the business through positively impacting brand awareness and generating relevant leads;
- Work with Marketing and Sales colleagues as well as Senior Consultants and Account Executives to ensure consistent execution of Marketing activity, follow up and a robust evaluation process;
- Act as a central contact person around Marketing subjects of the Business Units and of the international Marketing network;
- Develop Aon’s brand and position as market leader in the relevant target groups;
- Coordinate, implement and develop PR-activities, manage media relations as required;
- Perform sales tracking and sales analyses to enhance sales effectiveness;
- Support Sales Colleagues and Consultants in the proposal writing process and offer reviews;
- Manage and promote Aon social networks.
- Flexible working hours, annual working time
- Autonomy, home office solutions
- Opportunity of working as part of a dynamic team in an international environment
- Pleasant working environment with attractive working conditions
In Aon, we drive and promote inclusiveness and we built an environment where everyone has opportunities for growth and development.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are looking for a person whose profile match the requirements mentioned in the advert. Therefore, we will only answer to candidates who fully match these criteria. Please apply online only.
Please send your electronic application file to: firstname.lastname@example.org