Job Title: Senior Software Developer - Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality(AR/VR)
We are looking for a Software Developer with excellent communication, time management & organization to join our Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality(AR/VR) team. In this role, you will work for Cognizant and directly with engineers from the client product team and Cognizant operations team.
The role will focus on supporting our Unity work for perception integration and generating sample code in Zurich. The perception runtimes that the Zurich site is responsible for are object tracking (keyboard tracking, mouse tracking, device tracking) and avatar tracking. These are features that need to be integrated into Unity for visualizing and debugging perception data live on-device.
Top Daily Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Technical system design
- Unity 3D experience development
- Native plugin development
- Delightful UI / UX experience development
- Report project status, adhere to key timelines and milestones, identify gaps, and serve as a conduit between operational and technical teams
- Update information in internal planning tools and platforms as necessary, such as
- logging and tracking all activities and appointment minutes
- Utilize internal tools to engage with participants, track communications & deliver results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- 5 years experience in VR/AR
- Strong knowledge of Unity, C++ and Android
- Knowledge of Computer vision / OpenCV, ML, Blender is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy
- Must be a self starter, with willingness to embrace change, quickly learn new technologies, work closely as a member of cross functional teams, and be open to new ideas and processes
- Responsible for fulfillment/completion of deliverables within area of responsibility within set timelines
Are you interested to be part of this project? Then please share your CV in English.
Who we are?
Cognizant (CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-known organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative, efficient businesses.
We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.