Help our clients to be compliant and on top of their tax needs
As a Manager in our growing business tax team, you will be providing Swiss and international tax advisory and compliance services to our clients. You will be working on (global) engagements and together with your team provide international organisations with leading services on global tax compliance, tax accounting and tax advisory - ultimately enabling our clients to successfully navigate the changing Swiss and international tax landscape.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a longer career break. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
How you can make an impact Lead tax accounting and tax management consulting teams
- Conduct tax reviews for current and deferred taxes under IFRS, US-GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER and Swiss statutory GAAP for our international and national clients
- Coordinate and supervise international teams on tax audits by taking the oversight in group audit primary teams
- Advise our clients in improving their operating strategy and organization of tax functions, tax processes and tax risk management.
- Together with your team you will work out "best practice solutions" and support our clients in developing, analysing and validating tax planning opportunities/strategies against the background of changing statutory/regulatory conditions in the fields of tax law and financial reporting (e.g. embracing and solving the challenges expected from BEPS 2.0 / Pillar 2 ("GloBE").
- Focus on providing quantitative solutions for clients in response to international tax reform. Support our clients and our teams to transform into the digital age and stay on trend with technologies and innovations in tax accounting as well as drive acquisition progress on tax accounting and tax provisioning (multi-country) projects
Who we are looking for
- You have obtained a bachelor or master's degree in accounting, business administration or law.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in providing corporate tax advice.
- You have obtained a professional accounting accreditation (CPA) or are a Swiss certified tax
- You have experience in the field of tax accounting, financial analysis or controlling in a big four company or in a tax or accounting department.
- You have extensive knowledge of international tax reporting and tax compliance regulations, including knowledge of quantitative analysis and tax modelling.
- Ideally you have experience with ONESOURCE Tax Provision (OTP) or other similar provision software.
- You communicate fluently English. German knowledge is an advantage but not a must.
Become part of a fun, highly motivated team of 15+ at our Zurich office. We don't only like crunching numbers, but also enjoy competing against each other in heated football tournaments. We value teamwork and interdisciplinary work across all business lines. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 11772