To ensure that all business units can look after Hamilton's core businesses, a dedicated team of specialist ICT professionals, finance, human resources, legal, compliance and facility support each division. Around 130 employees provide the right framework conditions internationally so that every gearwheel within the Hamilton family can function properly. Here you will find all the challenges in different areas. From financial specialist to craftsman, from quality manager to HR specialist and to event manager.
We are looking for a new, motivated team member to join us as a Workday Expert. You will be working at the interface between software and people and collaborate with different HR teams, the IT department and management performing the following tasks:
- Configuration of new functionalities in areas such as Recruiting, Learning, Talent, Compensation and Reporting
- Optimization of existing processes and views in Workday by identifying end-user needs and implement appropriate solutions
- Maintenance of our HR system Workday, including co-support of two annual releases with new features
- Collaboration and/or project lead in various seminal HR projects, also with topics unrelated to Workday
- Third-Level-Support for HR professionals and managers worldwide, including enabling through training or documentation
This is an indefinite position with great development potential. The position is suitable for but not restricted to a career start. Training is provided for the acquisition of system and project management knowledge.
Workday is an innovative and market-leading human capital management system. Please find more information about Workday on www.workday.com.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant subject area such as Business Administration, Business Informatics, Human Resources or comparable experience
- High affinity for new technologies and a strong understanding of processes and data
- Strong willingness and motivation to acquire comprehensive knowledge in the configuration and functioning of Workday
- Enjoyment in driving things forward and finding creative solutions even when faced with obstacles
- Pleasure in communicating and collaborating with others, including top management
- Critical thinking skills and ablility to prioritize tasks and projects
- Resilient, reliable, and organized personality
- Project experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English or German, knowledge of the other language is an advantage
We are happy to receive your application in English or in German.
Are you interested? Then please apply online by clicking on the "Apply" button. There you will also find our contact details for any queries.
Applications by post or e-mail can unfortunately not be considered.