At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people's lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com.
Location: La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland
Company: Nestlé Purina Petcare Switzerland
Act. Rate: 80-100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible combination of office-based and remote work. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development through mentoring, developing, upskilling, and reskilling
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces to connect, collaborate, celebrate, and create
Dynamic, diverse, and inclusive international working environment
Attractive additional advantages such as "dogs at work" , mobility plan and more
At Nestlé Purina Petcare Switzerland, we are passionately committed to enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere. Today, Nestlé Purina Petcare is one of the world's leading pet care companies.
We offer an environment where we embrace winning the hearts and minds of people, demonstrate resilience, and equip our employees to drive their personal health and well-being.
But that's not all - we also offer the opportunity to dare, to provide inspiration, innovate, and instil a willingness to be ambitious, take risks, and embrace change.
Don't miss the opportunity to join us and be part of an agile, dynamic, and caring workplace where you can make a difference.
As a "Senior Key Account Manager Purina" , you will manage a portfolio of clients for their scope of operations in a very dynamic and sophisticated Petfood sector in Switzerland. In this position, you will lead, develop and execute the sales plans in line with company objectives and the guidance from NPPE (Nestlé Purina Petcare Europe) Principal. This role offers the opportunity to work with both international and local clients, applying strategic principles to drive business growth.
A Day in the Life of a Senior Key Account Manager Purina
- Develop and implement local commercial plans for customers, including sales management and promotional plans
- Translate guidance from Nestlé Purina Petcare Europe into local negotiation strategies for specific customers
- Drive execution of plans to achieve sales growth objectives, customer profitability, and portfolio management
- Monitor business/customer KPIs and budgets, diagnose issues, and initiate corrective actions
- Manage customer-specific implementation of launches, including distribution, in-store activation, and promotional support
- Understand competitive environment and consumer behavior to develop the category and improve competitiveness
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure flawless execution to enhance customer satisfaction while taking the initiative to drive customer-related projects
What will make you successful
- University degree or equivalent education qualification recommended
- At least 3 years KAM experience in FMCG preferred, experience with international companies is a plus
- Strong understanding of all sales functions
- Demonstrated ability to drive further the business and has strong relationship skills
- Proven success exeperience in a number of diverse sales roles
- Eager to learn and to explore new business opportunities, agile mindset strongly preferred
- Fluent in English & German or Swiss-German in speaking and writting