Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free-style skiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to push the digital transformation at Swatch HQ and Subs, we are currently searching for a motivated
IT DIGITALIZATION PROJECT MANAGER CHINA 100 %
We are seeking a strong IT project leader who can help to drive the technical aspects of a number of Digital Transformation projects across Swatch globally. This person, must have a change management mindset, and will also hold strong solutions architect skills to help to develop and implement a systems architecture that will meet Swatch needs.
- Single point of contact for all China IT / Digital Projects from Swatch HQ
- Participating, executing architecture and design of the Digital Commerce platforms and solutions (Global included China)
- Support Salesforce Tech lead / architect in all initiatives related to Salesforce.
- Support the technology roadmap and designing solutions architecture for the organisation.
- Support technically all teams in our Digital transformation initiatives (tools, process)
- Having an experience of at least one multichannel and multilingual project
- Act as a traditional project manager in a fast-paced environment
- Working collaboratively with internal teams and external service providers
- Providing timely support to the business team in their day-to-day operations
- Analyse the change request and new requirements from the business
- Create documents and maintain processes and information flows
- Support the Digital IT strategy and current systems including roadmap
You are proactive, flexible and responsible with strong communication skills as well as pronounced analytical, technical and planning skills. Customer, service and solution oriented, you are used to work in fast moving, international environments and deal well with priorities and tight deadlines. You bring excellent communication and negotiation skills and are used to work independently. Moreover, you are a team player with good interpersonal skills, are able to build relationships with other teams and departments.
- Chinese speaking person it's mandatory
- More than 5 years of experience in development
- Experience with systems like ecommerce, OMS
- Experience working with an ecommerce platform preferably Salesforce commerce cloud on SFRA
- Experience of building microservices, headless and API
- Experience in creating/managing background jobs between different systems like ecommerce and OMS, or loading products to ecommerce.
- Good understanding of web design/development and test automation process
- Good knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- Should be able to integrate systems via REST
- Strong experience in PIM / MAM
- Strong experience in Omnichannel process
- Experience in Retail and supply chain process
- Experience working with cloud based services preferably Google Cloud platform, Azure
- Experience working with PIM, DAM, Retail systems
- Experience of infrastructure as a code with a language like terraform
- Experience of building APIs
- Experience working with Salesforce commerce cloud - OCAPI and Headless Architecture
In addition, you are fluent in Chinese and English, additional language such as German and/or French are optional.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.