Rail Business in Eastern Switzerland & Västeras, Sweden
Our client is a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles with HQ in Eastern Switzerland and operates more than 50 service locations in numerous countries in Europe, USA and the world. As a complete service provider and committed partner, it guarantees safety, reliability and availability for operations.
- Planning, control and implementation of the respective project tasks during the engineering phase, conversion, commissioning and warranty of the vehicules
- Responsible for project deadlines, quality and costs
- Responsible and contact person for the customer in all contractual, commercial and scheduling matters
- Leading the progress control during the procurement/manufacturing phase and support of the involved areas (partly construction supervision)
- Regular reporting on the progress of the project to the management
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent training and further training in business administration
- Sound professional experience in project management in plant or rail vehicle construction is required
- Experience in the holistic management of demanding and complex projects with a volume of more than 100 million CHF, including support of various interest groups (customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders)
- Proven ability to successfully lead large project teams across multiple levels using modern project management methods and processes (e.g. risk-, requirements- and change-management)
- Besides English, business fluent in German and ideally in Swedish
- Team player with a high sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Persistence and flexibility
- Strong communication skills with negotiation skills and intercultural competence
The place of work is in Eastern Switzerland with a lot of travel to Sweden. In agreement, the place of work can also be moved permanently to Västeras.
Please send your application with photo, reference letters and diplomas to our Senior-Consultant Yves Droz. Only complete applications will be considered and answered.