Agile Coach (f/m/d) - Scrum/Kanban / Value Creation / complex industry/ German
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company in Basel we are looking for a highly qualified Agile Coach (f/m/d)
The Pharma Communications Agile Coach is part of a team driving employee engagement and change, leading strategic product and portfolio communications, serving as communications business partners to executives and further Roche's influence, meaningfully advancing the public health conversation. Reporting directly to the Head of Pharma Communications, being part of the Pharma Communications Enablement Team, you will be instrumental in helping the entire Organization to further advance new ways of working, building on work that started in 2021.
The perfect candidate:
The perfect candidate has more than 10 years' experience in working within a large, complex industry that involves agile methodologies serving teams of highly skilled experts. This person possesses the ability to develop and implement vision and strategy for agile teams that drive innovation solutions. The candidate is confident, an excellent communicator and facilitator, and can transform analysis, concepts, and ideas into convincing communication with the ability to simplify and condense complex topics.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Use business insights (vision, purpose, strategy, people, processes, structure, technology etc.) to guide Pharma Communications and enable alignment of agile ways of working with the overall functional strategies and business priorities.
• Act as consultant and business partner across Pharma Communications to facilitate a common understanding of agile ways of working and the design of learning strategies and solution/programs with high impact and value to the business.
• Apply agile methodologies to ensure that the learning and coaching needs of the customer are met with the highest business impact, including roll-out and ownership of tools and reference materials.
• If appropriate/needed, develop training solutions in collaboration with customers through co-creation.
• Foster Team Effectiveness and shifts in Mindsets, Behaviors and Ways of Working.
• Consistently and readily share knowledge, case studies and best practices within the function to foster a learning and evolution community
Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
• 10+ years of experience working within a large, complex industry performing the following:
o Experience with agile methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
o Serving as a servant leader to teams of highly-skilled or expert team members
o Using agile methodologies to foster experimentation, coach others, translate mindset shift into action, develop and implement vision and strategy for agile teams that drive innovative solutions
o Ability to tackle and lead in ambiguous situations; highly flexible with proven ability to adhere to challenging deadlines while delivering high-quality work
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills; ability to transform analysis, concepts, and ideas into convincing communication with the ability to simplify and condense complex topics
• Adaptable and resilient, with a growth and continuous learning mindset
• Fluent in English
Nice to have:
• Min. 5 year experience in managing complex projects
• Capable to learn, grow, and give feedback
• Be an Enabler
• Value Creation
• Enterprise Mindset
Reference Nr.: 922022SGR
Role: Agile Coach
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete dossier via the link in this advertisement. If this position does not fit your profile and you wish to be considered for another position directly, you can also send us your dossier via this ad or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for more information about our company, our positions or our attractive Payroll-Only programme: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Swiss company with offices in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult specialises in the placement of highly qualified candidates for recruitment in the fields of IT, Life Science & Engineering.
We offer staff leasing & payroll services. For our candidates this is free of charge, also for Payroll we do not charge you any additional fees.