Business Analyst in Securities Operation in Application Management Services (AMS)
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Securities Operation Team in the Application Management Services is providing application support (maintenance and small enhancements) for the functional area for our CH/FL SaaS clients.
The Team covers the topics related to securities operation and processing (order management/routing, transaction processing, settlement, reconciliation, corporate actions) in close collaboration with the Back-Office department.
- Provide application management and support for the securities operation and order processing topics
- Categorize, analyze and reproduce client issues
- Provide workaround for incidents
- Manage and address request of information and service requests
- High level analysis of small enhancements in close collaboration with clients and other stakeholders (i.e., other internal teams or 3rd party providers)
- Liase with the development teams for implementation of bug fixes and detail analysis, estimation, and implementation of small enhancements
- Ensure high quality service to the customers in terms of reliable delivery and efficient communication
- Carry out exceptional maintenance activities at weekends or public holidays and participates to planned night/week-end on-call service shifts to intervene in case of production disruption.
What you need:
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar discipline
- Business know-how in Securities Operation and Processing, Securities instruments
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the fintech or financial sector
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Curious, proactive, autonomous
- Strong service and customer-oriented attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- German or Italian or French language skills are considered as a plus
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you:
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.