With 348,000 employees globally, around 5,400 of which are in Switzerland, Siemens is one of the world's leading technology companies – and arguably one of the most diverse and innovative companies too. Hardly any other company is present in so many sectors and markets:
- Harmonizing environmental concerns with the growing demand for energy.
- Developing more efficient and cheaper healthcare solutions.
- Helping to increase industrial production.
- Improving energy-efficiency and safety in buildings.
- Making cities better places to live in.
Representative studies by an independent market research institute have named Siemens one of the top 3 most popular employers in Europe and Switzerland in the engineering category, demonstrating that our staff’s ambitions are in the best possible hands at Siemens.