Do you have what it takes to be the top leader
Biral is a Swiss based manufacturer of technical advanced pumps for building services, public amenities and industry. The company was established in 1919 and has grown to a six digit mDKK business and counts approximately 200 employees. Customers are to be found globally, however, Europe is without comparison the main market for Biral pumps.
Biral is owned and part of the global Grundfos Group. For the location in the Bern region we are looking for a CEO of Biral.
CEO of Biral (m/w)
In close collaboration with the Board of Biral, it will be the CEO’s accountability to ensure the short-term business performance as well as long-term development of the direction of the company. Over the coming period the CEO is expected to drive a strong agenda on how to realize the potential for higher profitability (e.g. focus on end-to-end value chain synergies, product differentiation etc.) as well as lead the work for how Biral can contribute and benefit from being part of the Grundfos Group and utilize competitive advantages from a multi-brand strategy. Furthermore, the CEO is playing a pivotal role in internalizing newly defined brand values into everyday customer interactions.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring alignment to short-term and long term business objectives
- Ensure financial as well as non-financial performance of the organization
- Be a key figure towards customers, suppliers and other key business stakeholders
- Oversee the end-to-end operation and business activities to ensure outcomes, which are in consistency with business strategies
- Build strong and mature functional leaders to create a coherent leadership team, which minimize the dependency of the CEO role in daily operation
- Ensure that the organization at any point in time possess the strategic and operational capabilities needed
- Establish a company culture and a work environment that ensure a highly engaged workforce
- Represent the company to local authorities as well as professional associations
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and company policies to maintain high level of legality and business ethics
The CEO position reports to the board of Biral headed by Chairman Morten Bach Jensen, Senior Vice President for Grundfos Domestic Building Services.
Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial positions, which have equipped you with a solid end-to-end insight and understanding of a full company value chain. You have built up this experience in larger global matrix organizations and preferably held leadership roles in two or more functional areas.
- Experience in developing and executing profitable strategies
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Strong understanding of corporate governance, finance and performance management as well as general management practices
- Experience from global manufacturing companies
Furthermore, we expect you to have a theoretical background as MSc/MBA in business administration or other relevant field and that you are fluent in German and English languages. Finally, you are recognized for your strong values and high level of business ethics.
You will be able to fully express your attributes as part of a successful team. These include:
- committed, motivated
- independent and team-oriented
- persevering and resilient
- communicative, assertive, persistent
Are you looking for a lot of creative freedom? We offer you this interesting job in a modern and international company. If you like to take responsibility and work in a motivated team, you are exactly the right person. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Ihre Bewerbung: Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung mit der Referenznummer 16647 email@example.com
Gerne gibt Ihnen Herr Heinz Reinhard weitere Informationen: 031 310 26 00 Wir sichern Ihnen absolute Diskretion zu.