Since the launch of our first injector product in the mid-1990s, SHL Medical has grown to become a world-leading solution provider of drug delivery solutions. We design, develop, and manufacture advanced drug delivery systems such as autoinjectors, pen injectors, and inhaler systems. By integrating our experienced development teams with efficient manufacturing and a skilled workforce, we have developed a successful business model that allows us to provide comprehensive solutions for demanding requirements of the industry.
- Provide excellence in molding process engineering to improve molding process understanding, quality and compliance of the products, efficiency and capability of the processes and profitability of the organization.
- Ensure the moulding process development activities for injection mould tooling associated with activities are executed in an effective and technically robust manner.
- Promote an inclusive working environment with support teams and actively cooperate with them – Assembly Process, Statistics, Materials Lab and CAE.
- Encourage team members for improvements of molding process and initiate projects
- Contribute with improvements for better manufacturability and economic to Design for Manufacturing before the tool has been ordered.
- Kick off the tooling development related tasks after DRII & ensure the specification and the process has met demand of the project timeline.
- Create and define specification of tool, gripper, and plastic component itself according to SOP’s timely to have measurable targets.
- Support root cause analysis and finding root cause fixes.
- Initiate and facilitate the design review process and ensure specification are followed.
- Define acceptance criteria not only for tools and grippers, but plastic components itself to ensure that product specifications are met.
- Support sample preparation during engineering phase timely.
- Support manufacturing with occurring problems after validation.
- Responsible for the communication within PDMP and with internal stakeholders, design office, quality, supply chain, etc.
- Initiate and facilitate trial shot activities together with the responsible component engineers, issue clarification & review/sign off related documents that were consent for all parties.
- Support process technician for troubleshooting and root cause analysis if irregularities are found on components.
- Decide on steel resizing of the tool according to the results of the development process in coordination with the reports of metrology and statistics
- BS/MS in chemical or Mechanical engineering
- Specialized in plastic technology, injectioning molding, process mechanical specialized in plastics or similar
- Hands on with DOE, trial shot, troubleshooting.
- Able to dissolve the issues with cross functional teams in timely manner
- Proficiency in English proficiency for technical disuccion or knowledge sharing.