Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investor advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.J. Safra Sarasin's most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group's clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.DivisionCOO Asia/CreditFunction/PositionSenior Credit Officer in MortgagesLocationBaselFunction/Position objectivesConsutling of Client Relationship Managers as well as employees of the bank regarding Real Estate Financing (commercial/residential).Responsibilities
* Real Estate Financing (commercial/residential) with emphasis on international markets.
* Preparation and control of credit requests according to credit competencies along with the implementation and monitoring of the credit decisions taken.
* Preparation of the credit documentation.
* Liaising with external parties, e.g. legal counsels and appraisers.
* University degree (Master/Bachelor) in the area
* 5 years of professional experience in the field Mortgage Credit in the banking and insurance sector, but also after university graduation a direct entry can be possible
* Very good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Avaloq)
* Language skills:
French: good knowledge
* Team player, ability to work with various stakeholders
* Customer orientation, service-oriented
* Diplomatic skills in the implementation of projects and solutions
* Secure, a convincing manner, negotiation skills, neat appearance, good manners
* Ability to cope with conflicts
* Strong commitment, resilience, flexibility
* Proactive and self-motivated
* Convincing personality
* Flair for mathematics, statistics, analytical thinking
* Networked learning ability, interest in economic issues
* Good practice of administrative tasks
* Creativity, entrepreneurship and 'hands-on" mentality
Activity rate100%Please send your application to:Only direct applications will be considered.