Senior Consultant / Project Manager within Group Legal and Group Compliance Operations 80-100%
As Senior Consultant / Project Manager within the Group Legal and Group Compliance operations team your main responsibilities will involve:
- Managing / leading (sub)-projects (e.g., strategy, operational improvement, organizational development) depending on size and topic
- Identifying, analyzing and prioritizing improvement, innovation development opportunities on a broad range of functional topics (focus: non-IT)
- Developing and implementing an impact-oriented solution for each specific challenge
- Ensuring an open and transparent communication with the relevant stakeholders during the entire project
- Building strong working relationships with business and functional managers
Your Skills and Experience
As Senior Consultant / Project Manager within the Group Legal and Group Compliance operations team your skills and qualifications will include:
Additional Information Primary work location is Zürich. The ability and willingness to travel worldwide is expected. If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Grace Cunningham is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online". Who we are Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit. At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Information for recruitment agencies Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees nor through our online career portal.
- Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering) ^
- Strategy consulting experience (at least 4 years; overall experience at least 6-8 years)
- Very strong problem solving skills, i.e., analytical, conceptual and quantitative skills combined with sound judgement
- Highly resilient and tenacious self-starter
- Sound project management expertise, with a pronounced focus on delivering results
- Interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Accurate, persistent and efficient working method
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, with preferably good knowledge of one or more core insurance functions
- Knowledge of process improvement (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma)
- Good command of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluent English (written and spoken), further language skills (e.g., German) would be beneficial.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.