Please refer to topjobs.ch in your application
Business Project Manager - Investment Advisory & Portfolio Solutions # 092969Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich|Vollzeit|Private Banking and Wealth Management|
The opportunity for you to become part of a highly motivated global team in Credit Suisse, based in Zurich, which is building a state of the art banking experience for clients, relationship managers and investment consultants. This challenging role as Business Project Manager offers you a one of a kind working experience in the digital world with the opportunity to be creative and to excel in a future oriented team, with a diverse range of challenging tasks and responsibilities, firmly embedded in the business with the view to deliver sustainable results with a significant impact for the bank.
Your main tasks will be:
* Driving our core capabilities in providing solutions to advise clients on investments, working closely with the business, clients and IT teams
* You will be leading challenging and creative transformation projects with end-to-end responsibility (from conceptual phase through roll-out) in our Advisory & Portfolio Solutions team
* Playing a key role in the development and management of new innovative products and tools
* Responsibility for end-to-end business project management including identifying and prioritizing features, ensuring solution implementation while focusing on simplification and high Quality
* We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivery and is able to focus on the client experience and simplicity of client experience. Are you a real team-mate with excellent presentation skills and a highly professional appearance?
* University degree or equivalent in business administration, finance or information management
* You have gained a minimum of 5 years work experience within a leading bank or consulting firm. Your skills in leading complex and demanding projects ideally in the area of Portfolio Solutions / Advisory or front related topics enable you to successfully commit to the team
* You showed strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills, in combination with your problem solving capabilities and your focus on results
* Are you a driven professional with self-motivation to develop new ideas and do you like to work closely with IT to get them implemented?
* Fluency in German and English is a requirement, any additional language skills are an Advantage
Ms. I. Haller would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.