Quantitative Developer / Financial EngineerAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
For our Business Unit FP Engineering & Development within our Division Investment Banking we are looking for a Quantitative Developer / Financial Engineer in Zurich.
Financial Products Engineering & Development is the division within Investment Banking that is responsible for global structured products platform. A central component of that is Vontobel deritrade. deritrade makes it possible for professional financial service providers to create individually tailored investment solutions for their customers independently and in real-time. Our team is located in Zurich, Dubai and Singapore and we are serving the market and locations in Switzerland but also internationally.
- Design and development of scalable, performant and maintainable software frameworks to create and issue structured products for Vontobel Investment Bank
- Pricing of components of structured products on the risk management system
- Development of new payoff structures and enabling new markets for deritrade
- Re-engineering and optimization of existing processes and systems
- Operation of developed software solutions and providing support to end users (DevOps)
- Master Degree in Computational Science, Finance, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Experience in design and development of large scale software applications
- Experience and strong interest in structuring of financial products
- Strong object oriented programming skills (focus on .Net C# and Python)
- Interest in developing high quality code with a modern CI/CD pipeline within an international team located in Zurich and Singapore
- Self-motivated and committed to quality work
Franca von Waldburg-Zeil, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 54 67
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.