We are now seeking to recruit an IT Governance / Control Manager (100%) who will be responsible to implement and improve processes and tools needed to attain sustainable controllership in IT, eliminating unanticipated financial and risk disconnects and exposure related to systems.<br />The role is also responsible to maintain the relationship to other Governance Roles in the Organization to ensure a common balance over potential exposure and risk against applied controls and corrective measures.
IT Governance / Control Manager
- Maintain and develop the IT internal Control Framework
- Create and and oversee execution on plan of yearly 1st level controls in IT
Plan is derived by assessing IT Standard Operation Procedures, Cobit, ITIL and Regluations
as FINMA / Basel III
- Organize sign of for 1st level control plan by Risk and Controlership committee
- support Risk Org by defining 2nd level controls
- Act as single point of contact with Auditor organizations (internal & regulators)
- Coordinate and oversee tasks in IT to deliver information to Auditors
- Coordinate and own mitigation tasks in case of Audit findings
- Act in Execution of selected 1st level controls in the Role as Test Owner or Test Executor
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and implementation guidelines on IT controllership topics
- maintain close relationship with Risk and Compliance roles to improve collaboration in control tasks with IT
- Support regular processes such as Risk Assessment, design reviews, raising awareness and measuring compliance to policies
- Support IT control improvement initiatives that address controls maturity and the alignment of controls with legal and regulatory directives
- Facilitate monthly IT Oversight Control Meeting to document progress on Controls and IT Risks
- University or Postgraduate Degree in IT, Controlling, Risk or related area
- Minimum 5 years experience within IT Governance , Risk Management and/or IT Security Operations
- Recognized industry certifications (e.g. CISA CRISC)
- Profound understanding of regulatory, compliance and data integrity obligations
- Understanding of common Service and Process Management Methodologies as ITIL, Cobit
- Proficiency in German & English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Natural authority
Cembra Money Bank AG is one of the leading Swiss providers of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,400 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 700 employees from more than 40 nations and about 780,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.