Become a Business Technologist!
As business technologists, we drive our vision of how to accelerate progress and deliver business results for our clients.
For our Division Infrastructure & Data Management (IDM) located in Zurich-Albisrieden we are currently recruiting a
The CTO is the central role for pre-sales and innovation activities for dedicated accounts in general in Switzerland. Organizationally he has dual reporting lines and is expected to be able to manage the complexities of such a matrix structure.
- Customer Engagement: directly interact with our clients (existing and new) regarding all IDM Services with focus on innovation representing Atos thought leadership in this area
- Sales & Project Support: actively support the Atos Switzerland Sales and Client Managers regarding the IDM portfolio and regularly inform about updates and new services
- Extensive Networking: engagement and active networking regarding all areas of IDM Services - including alignment with:Global Atos resources (Growth Pillars, Portfolio, Experts communities), other countries (mainly CEE), Cross-Division (B&PS,BDS) and also external partners (e.g. Microsoft, VM-Ware, Dell)
- Market Activities Activities: create, publish and present content during public marketing events. Represent Atos expertize and actively engage in discussions. Support the organization of such events and market communication
- Driving IDM Portfolio in Switzerland: analyze market, sales and project situation within CEE and actively engage in sales strategy and RfI answering
- Excellent communication skills and able to do presentations for external audience in German and English
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar role and proven back-ground in management of IT-Services / Technologies
- High interest in market and technology trends and the ability to structure new environments and act agile and flexible to learn and develop
- Basic commercial skills will be required to support pre-sales
- Desire for networking and willingness and ability to exceed organizational barriers or country borders
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland and occasionally in the CEE region (approx.. 60%)
- Fluent in German and English language (written and spoken); further language is welcome
Take this chance and apply to this exciting and challenging position under email@example.com. Direct applications are preferred. Please note that we only consider complete applications (incl. cover letter, resume and all work certificates and diplomas) in the selection process. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and 100'000 employees in 72 countries. We realize innovative solutions with our comprehensive competence, extensive portfolio and profound knowledge of the industry which brings a measurable benefit to our customers in the private and public sector. Put your expertise into practice with us - to create intelligent and economically solutions for the
challenges of the future!
Follow us on:
linkedIn.com/company/atos facebook.com/atosschweiz youtube.com/atos us on
Trusted partner for your Digital Journey