Please refer to topjobs.ch in your application
Executive Administrative Assistant Investor Relations (IR) # 101887Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich|Vollzeit|Investment Banking and Capital Markets|
* Investor Relations (IR) is a strategic management responsibility that integrates finance, communication, marketing and compliance with corporate governance to enable the most effective two-way communication between a company, the financial community and other stakeholders which will contribute to a company's securities achieving a fair valuation.
* This exciting administrative role supports the team to ensure a high quality delivery, and reports into the CEO Office based at Paradeplatz.
* An exciting opportunity within a dynamic, fast paced, multi-cultural and international team providing support to the Head of EMEA Investor Relations as well as to the Investor Relations team
* The successful candidate will be an integral member of the team who displays very high standards of professionalism while balancing the need to manage administrative details independently but ensuring to keep the team members updated
* Organizational tasks include calendar management, invoicing and general office management
* Arrange all the necessary frequent travel for Investor Engagement for all executives and processing all the associated expenses
* Being first point of contact by screening calls from external stakeholders and Sell-side Analysts with requests for information and relaying messages accurately and promptly
* Plan and manage the associated logistics for Buy-side, Sell-side and Rating Agency meetings hosted at the Corporate Headquarters
* Supporting the team in the preparation of all types of Investor Engagement Activities such as Roadshows, 1on1 Meetings and Investor Conferences
Additional duties and special projects as assigned
* Some degree of banking/financial and or Investor Relations experience preferred but not required
* Strong interpersonal skills, the successful candidate will have continuous contact/communication with Senior Levels of Management
* Very flexible in terms of style and approach as will be dealing with lots of different cultures and types of people
* The successful candidate will be highly motivated self-starter with a proven ability to be proactive to meet deadlines and prioritize workload, while managing ever-changing priorities
* Outstanding organizational skills as well as a strong ability to cope with pressure
* Exceptional and professional phone etiquette, together with excellent written communication skills as the successful candidate will work with both internal and external stakeholders
* Fluency in English and German preferred
*LI-CSJOB* *jobsch*Ms. T.Goop (HLOU 5) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career Portal.