If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
Senior Consultant - Regulatory Practice
Your role as a Senior Consultant will be to help clients within the Banking and Wealth Management industry address their business and regulatory priorities.
- Implement regulatory operating model improvements for clients
- Help clients implement regulatory change and provide solutions for regulatory operational challenges
- Work with Regtech partners to deliver customized digital solutions
- Share your industry knowledge and experience with colleagues
- Deliver project work within a given team
- University degree or equivalent in Business Management or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant consulting or banking experience. Experience with major consulting firms would be an asset
- Good understanding of the wealth management and banking industry
- Knowledge of and implementation experience in key regulatory compliance topics such FATCA/CRA, MiFID II, AML / KYC, Cross border rules etc.
- Analytical and quick learner with the ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel for work
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of German and/or French would be an asset
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.
Frau Stefanie Albrecht
+41 44 269 49 05