Please refer to topjobs.ch in your application
Senior Account Officer Commodity Trade Finance #102582Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich | Vollzeit | Private Banking and
Wealth Management |
- A very dynamic international working environment as Account Officer Commodity Trade Finance within the Corporate &
Investment Banking of Credit Suisse (CH)
- Responsibility to sale transactional trade financings covering energy, metal and soft commodities
- The overall transaction life cycle responsibility from acquisition including preparation and presentation to
approving authorities to its repayment ensuring that proposed deals are in full conformity with approved credit
- Tracking of hedge positions (physical market versus future market)
- Intensive contacts with clients, negotiation on transaction structure, fees, etc..
- Daily monitoring of clients positions mitigating the transactional risks
- Participating in clients visits with the Relationship Manager
- The opportunity to evolve in a very interesting working area with possibilities to grow further within Credit Suisse
- Minimum of 3 years professional & management experience in commodity trade finance
- Sound knowledge in transactional trade finance
- A university degree in economics, business administration or college diploma with higher education
- Professional experience in commodity trade finance and solid knowledge in the area of financial analysis
- Solid social competence as well as good analytical and organisational skills
- A talent for numbers and good knowledge of MS Excel
- A solution-oriented and independent approach to work
- An ability and willingness to work in a team
- Very good knowledge English; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
Ms. S. Siciliano would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.