Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 155 financial institutions.
For more information, please visit www.avaloq.com
Head of Quality and Processes
Digital disruption, Process Mining or Robotics mean more than just buzz words to you?
We are searching for a Global Head of Quality and Processes for the Avaloq Global Processing Network (GPN) based in Zurich, Lugano or Singapore. You are leading and facilitating our international Quality practise working in close co-operation with multiple stakeholders across the Avaloq Group.
- Defining and implementing the Global Quality Framework within the GPN
- Ensuring adherence to the framework through effective monitoring using KPIs
- Driving the implementation and execution of the Continuous Improvement Framework by overseeing the usage of tools such as Toyota Kata in our BPO centres
- Identifying and overseeing process improvements, using tools such as Process Mining, Process Automation, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Be an ambassador and change agent for our employees globally working on these topics
- Ensuring a globally aligned framework for certifications and external quality audits (e.g. ISO9001 audits) and ensuring high quality certifications
- Driving international harmonisation programs across GPN
- Lead a virtual team across three locations (Singapore, Zurich and Lugano)
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Strong business and management acumen to achieve financial and operational objectives
- Deep and proven experience in process management
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience in banking, operations or IT with a focus on processes
- Proven track record in project management and leadership
- Strong communication, change management and cross-cultural skills
- Pragmatic problem solving skills
- High sense of responsibility and capacity to work independently
- Ability to keep high quality standards and flexibility to work under high pressure
- Fluent in English. German, Italian or French is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Toyota Kata method is a plus
We are looking forward to your online application. In case of any questions please contact Kristin Stengel on +41 58 316 1265
Only direct applications will be considered for this position.
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Magdalena Smilowska