QA Document Specialist (m/f) 100%
As result of high work overload, we support our client, an international pharmaceutical firm in the Luzern area, in the search for two specialists for a project until end of 2017.
- To review and correct Quality GMP relevant documents
- To compile and approve documentation related to releases of API or clinical supply (bulk and packaged) as well as issue deficiencies reports
- To conduct routine QA audits in procedures, systems, computer systems and equipment
- To ensure compliance with GMP and SOPs
- To collaborate with team to solve audit issues and perform inspections
- Completed laboratory technician training or Bachelor in Science
- At least 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical company or drug regulatory institution with profound cGMP knowledge
- Written and spoken English and German
What the company offers you in return:
- Same consideration as internal employees
- 40h./week, minimum 25 holidays/year , 15 bank holidays in 2017
- 59 CHF/h. gross salary (holidays, bank holidays, 13th salary inclusive)
- Easy reachable with public transport and car, modern facilities
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.