Leica Microsystems (Schweiz) AG is part of the international Leica Microsystems group, a world leading company for microscopy and laboratory technology.
Product Manager Microsurgery Digital Workflow (m/f)
Leica Microsystems (Schweiz) AG is part of the international Leica Microsystems group, a world leading company for microscopy and laboratory technology. Since 2005 we are part of the successful American Danaher Group. In our Swiss location in Heerbrugg, we are developing and marketing surgical microscopes for medical applications as well as stereo and digital microscopes. The consistent development of our innovative products makes Leica Microsystems a successful, globally active company in a leading market position.
To complete our growing team BU Medical, we are looking for you!
Product Manager (m/f)
Microsurgery, Digital Workflow
Your tasks are:
- Driving the processes that convert customer needs into Microsurgery digital workflow applications and thus increase customer satisfaction.
- Identifying, monitoring and analysis of customer needs, pain points in the Microsurgical workflow, as well as the respective market dynamics in the field of Microsurgery.
- Defining, planning and developing appropriate Microsurgery digital workflow applications roadmap
- Defining and quantifying business opportunities as well as the derivation of the strategic directions for the product development.
- Planning and implementation of the Product Field Test (Alpha/Beta) to validate that the solution meets the User Requirements
- Managing the relevant products´ life cycle including the management of the products´ basic manufacturing costs and products´ margins.
- Coordinating cross-functional responsibilities, which require the cooperation with various departments within the company (Imaging Platform, Business Management, Sales, R&D, RA/QA,
Corporate Marketing, Operations) as well as external partners.
Your Profile is:
- Masters or Bachelor degree in engineering or business administration
- Minimum 3 years´ relevant experience in Product Management, Application Support in medical technology, preferably in the field of Image Guided Surgery (IGS) or Digital Imaging & software
- Good awareness of emerging trends in the medical device industry
- Experience in leading innovation projects in an international team.
- Good clinical knowledge about the corresponding field of surgery
- Willingness to travel at minimum 30%
Interested ladies and gentlemen, who are willing to work flexible and independently in a team-oriented matrix organization, please contact the human resources department in Heerbrugg, Mrs. Jelena Wüst, phone +41 71 726 33 07 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Leica Microsystems (Schweiz) AG · Max Schmidheiny-Strasse 201 · CH-9435 Heerbrugg Aktiengesellschaft mit Sitz in Balgach · Handelsregisteramt St. Gallen CH-106.832.287 www.leica-microsystems.com
Leica Microsystems (Schweiz) AG
Frau Jelena Wüst
HR Service Specialist
071 726 33 07