MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD is moving forward in the digital transformation of our Commercial organization in Switzerland. We are looking for a degree level qualified ‘digital native’ who wants to help shape our digital strategy of the future and to implement cutting-edge digital tools and content, creating significant added value to the business and customers through innovation in multi-channel marketing. Working closely with local and regional stakeholders in cross functional teams such as Customer Solutions, Marketing and Sales and IT, you will be responsible for tailored, customer-focused e-Marketing campaigns in Switzerland across all disease areas and indications.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following main tasks:
* Create, source and implement cutting-edge digital content that deliver value to the business and customers
* Align with Brand Manager on deliverables according to digital strategy and collaborate with cross functional teams and engage marketing and customer-facing colleagues with multi-channel offerings to ensure available channels are fully leveraged and high-performing
* Support Sales and Customer Solutions in their activities and implement and maintain innovative ways of communication
* Ensure that e-Marketing Campaigns are appropriately integrated into local customer and communication plans and support business-critical initiatives according to agreed priorities
* Ensure that all activities in e-Marketing adhere to medical, legal and compliance regulations
* Collaborate closely with regional functions to secure the Swiss voice and to re-use digital content from other markets
* Support efforts to maximize channel mix effectiveness across Field Force (eDetail, Events), Remote Rep, email, Internet
* Ensure that customer channel offerings and behaviours are aligned with CRM strategy/system and local go-to-market model
* Increase “Digital Reach” and drive custom-tailored activities to activate local key customer groups
* Own the local multi-channel communication plan and ensure one-single customer experience across channels
* Share best practices with region & local business
* Drive channel performance by customer segment in close collaboration with Customer Insights by analyzing data and integrating insights to improve running and future projects
Education and Experience:
* Master's Degree in economics, communication, public relations;
* Relevant work experience in consumer goods, pharmaceutical industry or from a marketing consultancy/media agency environment.
* Familiar with e-channels and/or e-marketing
* Sensitive and open to the world of pharmaceuticals with all its opportunities and restrictions
* Demonstrated success and learnings in cross-channel marketing and sales
* Experience in dealing with outside vendors
* Ability to co-ordinate cross-functional activities
* Translate marketing strategies into online tactics and strategies
* Adequate knowledge of web related data analysis, sufficient to interpret reports
* Used to report quantifiable results against KPIs and objectives
* Stress-resistant and used to working with deadlines
* Team-player, ability to motivate and convince
* Knowledge of internet architecture, such as content management systems, email engines, WebTrends, Hosting etc .
* Knowledge of internet related regulation such as SPAM, opt-in/opt-out, Privacy regulations etc.
* Swiss cultural sensitivity
Languages: Fluency in English/German. French would be advantageous.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.