We are currently seeking an experienced Middleware Specialist to be responsible for the configuration, administration, monitoring, maintenance and security of the IBM WebSphere Integration Bus middleware solutions for our bank.
- Development and design of integration solutions for web and other business application
- Maintain and extend the service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Middleware solution portfolio based on IBM Integration Bus product line
- Build and drive SOA governance
- Provide project support for integration solutions
- 3 years of work experience with IBM WebSphere Integration Bus, Message Broker, IBM ESB or MQ Series
- 3 years of hands on experience with integration solutions in financial or insurance industry
- Implemented production and test middleware solutions in various environment
- Supporting experience with enterprise class middleware software solutions
- Message oriented middleware knowledge of IBM Platform
- Know-how in enterprise integration patterns as well as in Oracle, SQL Server, Linux, Windows Server
- Java based technologies with knowledge of integration components such as CICS Transaction gateway, MQ, JDBC, FTP, Mail etc.
- Mainframe basic administration skills desired
- Experience in software design and development with solid software engineering skills
- Team player and the ability to work with 3rd party vendors
- Good communication skills and an open style to provide transparency to management
- German and English fluent
Cembra Money Bank AG is one of the leading Swiss providers of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,400 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 700 employees from more than 40 nations and about 780,000 customers.