Within the Finance Controllership department at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten you will be responsible for developing and driving pricing metrics for Cembra personal loan, cards and auto products. This includes the analytical support for strategic and tactical pricing decisions as well as a strong focus on technical/system pricing controls and testing.
Senior Pricing Analyst
- Develop and uplift pricing metrics and models to support the existing business model
- Analyse market trends, perform variance analysis to existing pricing models and identify gaps and opportunities
- Define and perform scenarios and activities for the Internal Control System and for audit purposes
- Act as the key expert for pricing logic inquiries
- Support project implementations as a finance stakeholder
- Bachelor in Economics, Accounting or IT-degree with financial background and minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Services
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills, very good Excel and Access knowledge, good general understanding of databases and SQL
- Good understanding of financial applications, such as core banking systems and General Ledger
- Good communication skills to engage and influence various stakeholders
- Innovative and able to work independently, strong time/workload management skills
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
Senior HR Business Partner
Cembra Money Bank AG is one of the leading Swiss providers of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,400 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 700 employees from more than 40 nations and about 780,000 customers.
For this vacancy we accept direct applications only.