We offer an exciting tailored career path for your professional and personal development within an international company. You will be accompanied from the beginning with specific coaching and mentoring programs and intensive training on innovation and management in a fast-moving and results driven environment. We are looking forward to meeting you very soon at Altran!
Quality Assurance Manager - Pharmaceutical
- Initiating improvements to the Quality Management System, ensuring compliance to all relevant quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Surveillance and assistance of development projects with all relevant laws and regulations like for example: cGMP, CFR Part 820 und FDA Guidelines
- Handling customer complaints.
- Investigating deviations and non-conformities in cross-functional teams.
- Reviewing batch records and release.
- Master Degree / PhD in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology (EPFL, ETH,...)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the regulated pharmaceutical
- Knowledge in Quality control/cGMP
- Experience in SAP et Quality Tools (for ex. FMEA,SPC, etc.)
- Applied knowledge of FDA or Swissmedic and international Pharmaceutical regulations (21 CFR 820, etc.).
- Applied knowledge of the application of advanced quality tools such as Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), SPC, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Languages: English fluent, German is a plus.
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries.
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support
- Global projects & global job opportunities
Have we raised your interest? Are you taking initiatives? Do you like to work in a multidisciplinary team? We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree as well as any work certificates through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: tms.altran.com. Good luck !
Herr Maxime Kapps