- You will join the Global leader in Engineering and R&D Services (ER&D), offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow.
- You will be working alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
- Become part of the Group, which has provided its expertise for over 30 years to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and IT/Telecoms sectors, among others.
- In 2016, the Altran group generated revenues of €2.120bn, including headcount of more than 30,000 employees and presence in more than 20 countries worldwide, in Switzerland with a strong presence in Zurich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- More info on the Group Vision IGNITION 2020: http://ignition.altran.com/en/altran2020-ignition
Project Management Officer (PMO) - Pharmaceutical
- Consulting, designing and implementing the overall PMO organizational structure, relevant processes, tools and templates
- Providing project management and PMO process support to Leadership and Project Managers.
- Affording guidance and training for the tools and methodology implemented
- Identifying issues occurring across projects and programs and improve them
- Communicating portfolio priorities and furnishing information about the state of current investment
- Working with the functional managers and/or segment managers to scope the overall project roadmap
- Managing project time & cost management to achieve timeline and budget, ensuring cost and risk reduction goals
- MSc / PhD in Project Management, IT, or Business Administration.
- PMP, PMI, PRINCE2 Certification required
- Knowledge of the drug development process relevant to Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry (minimum of 5 years' experience preferred)
- You have at least 5 years of extensive experience in Project Management
- Experience in the successful creation of a PMO
- Experience working in cross functional project teams
- You have strong communication skills and can present your ideas in a team
- Languages : English fluent and German is a plus
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries.
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support
- Global projects & global job opportunities
Have we raised your interest? Are you taking initiatives? Do you like to work in a multidisciplinary team? We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree as well as any work certificates through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: tms.altran.com. Good luck!
Herr Maxime Kapps