We are looking for
Within an international leader in engineering, the Account Manager has responsibility for the overall global relationship between Altran and its key customers.
We are looking to recruit Junior and Senior Global Account Managers to lead our relationship and develop our activities with some of our key clients in Life Sciences (Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices) and Industry. This unique position on the market brings together all the aspects of an entrepreneurial challenge.
Key Account Manager - Pharma Industry
Key Account Manager - Pharma Industry
- Define, document, and execute an ongoing account strategy to achieve short-term business objectives while planning for long-term growth.
- Establish executive level relationships within identified and assigned prospects to drive sales opportunities and promote the company’s value proposition.
- Tackle complex business objectives, solution sales, address competitive threats and be able to prioritize and appropriately allocate resources towards the over-arching strategy.
- Lead a global Altran team who proactively propose solutions that address our customers' highest priorities.
- Initiate and lead business development processes: acquire new projects; drive and lead the quotation process and the presentation of the company’s proposed solutions; manage price and contract negotiations; close the opportunities.
- Develop an in-depth market and customer intelligence, analyze and assess customer information as well as competitors.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc activity market, sales funnel reports and account management plan as required.
- Ensure that deliveries are compliant with client's expectations and business/profitability objectives.
- Key Account Management (5-7 years and over 8 years) - Pharma Business
- You show a strong drive for results and want to put your business and/or science skills to acquire (hunter mentality) and develop clients.
- You demonstrate ability to build strong relationships to different customer segments through effective communication and listening skills.
- You are a highly committed business professional who has a good feel for people, markets and business opportunities.
- You know how to work in a team (strong collaborative mindset) or individually, and you always deliver high customer satisfaction and global performance.
- Master in Engineering Degree (ETH/EPFL, etc.) and/or Business Degree (HSG, HEC, etc.).
- Experience and track record of closing new business in a “hunting” or field-sales business development position ideally in consulting / engineering.
- High understanding of Life Sciences (pharmaceutical products, medical devices market) or Mechanical / Micromechanical products (Industry, Watches, Machines…).
- Experience as an Account Manager preferred.
- You demonstrate high level knowledge of pricing practices, selling and negotiating skills
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Languages: German English and French is a plus
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries.
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support
- Global projects & global job opportunities
Have we raised your interest? Are you taking initiatives? Do you like to work in a multidisciplinary team? We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree as well as any work certificates through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: tms.altran.com . Good luck!
Mr Maxime Kapps