HR Manager Swiss Germany
A leading disagnostics company with an extensive geographic coverage in Europe. Services include laboratory medicine, medical imaging, histophathology, reproductive medicine and drug development services. Clients include public and private healthcare providers, county councils, general public, insurance companies and the pharmaceutical industry.
Leading a team of 2 and reporting to the HR Director for Switzerland, the function is responsible for providing HR support to drive the business forward. Tasks include providing Managers with coaching in performance management, assisting in all areas of learning and development, managing the recruitment and talent retention program, providing advice to the business on employee benefits and rewards, and continuously improving HR processes and policies.
- University degree and/or equivalent HR qualification
- 10+ years experience in HR Management
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in healthcare services, medical technology or pharmaceutical sectors
- Strong and profound knowledge of Swiss labour law
- Proven HR business partnering skills
- Charismatic, results oriented team player with excellent communication and influencing skills.
Ms Linda Jaquillard