ReferenceNo.: 917054NC Role: Program Manager Location: Luzern Und Region, Switzerland Workload: 100% StartDate: From 01.02.2018 Duration: Till 30.11.2018
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Solution Integration & Services (SIS) is a critical contributor and enabler of client
divisional aspiration to realize the connected core lab, and to provide integrated diagnostics
information anywhere, anytime.
• For the SW Project Services team within the department of Governance and Services, we
are looking for an experienced Program Manager. You have the opportunity to join this
multinational initiative and team. The team services are in the area of reporting, database
engineering, localization, code signing, tool portfolio and license management. Thru
collaboration with our internal world-wide software projects the team evolves the tooling to
meet the continuously changing needs.
• In this role you will collaborate with the full team to understand, plan and track the
progress of the individual streams, to maintain a consolidated overview and support the
communication within the team but also to the outside.
• You will work together with the team lead on strategic tasks towards an integrated service
• Furthermore, you will be given the responsibility for the harmonization of the project set up
regarding project planning, project implementation, progress- & cost control and
• This is an excellent opportunity to support and manage a complex environment by
• successfully applying your Project Management, Communications and Stakeholder
• Management skills.
• The tasks will be a mix of administrative tasks and strategic support.
Further tasks involve:
• Set-up of program office and definition of common structures together with Program
• Leader (e.g. program start form, scope management, program handbook, etc.). This
includes program planning, program implementation, progress- & cost control.
• Ensure harmonized set-up and reporting for all program related projects
• Set-up and adapt relevant PMO processes and structure in alignment with PPMO and
relevant stakeholders and ensure process implementation within the Program.
• Merge plans of multiple projects into integrated Program planning
• Single point of control for program data, collected from functions (e.g. finance, SW, SI);
owns version management and release of changes: Program planning, tracking, reporting
• Guide and manage preparation for project milestone reviews
• Manage the preparation of the consolidated program status reports
• Create and maintains integrated project-, resource- and budget plans
• Tactical coordination of dependencies, timelines and budgets for entire program and
functions within an area or program
• Define and implements harmonized, measures, reports including key performance
indicators (KPIs) for the program to enable teams and functions to measure and improve
quality, efficiency and effectiveness
• Manage and harmonizes program information to support project teams and the program
leader and decision making
• Handling of program meetings (organizes program meetings, sets agenda, edits and
• distributes minutes)
• Several years of project management experience in the diagnostic environment, focusing
on product development projects, typically in the area of lab diagnostics.
• Prior project management experience in an Agile SW development environment.
• You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a
company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and
geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the
• Completed studies in the field of engineering, natural sciences or comparable vocational
training or further education
Nice to have:
• Project management certification (e.g. IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2) is an advantage
• Project management experience in a Microsoft / TFS environment would be a valuable
Languages: Fluency in English is mandatory and German is desirable - spoken and written
About us: ITech Consult AG is a certified ISO 9001 : 2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany, Great Britain and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering ICT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then send your complete dossier using this link in the advert. *Even if this particular position doesn't suit your profile we recommend that you send us your CV and share with us what you are exactly looking for. Call us and discover the quality of our services for yourself. We are more than happy to meet with you for an individual consultation. Do not hesitate to contact us for further enquires on +41 41 760 77 01.
Our Pay rolling is referred by 98% of our freelancers as the best Pay rolling system in Switzerland. Do you require more information? Feel free to contact us.