Permanent position, full time
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Summary of responsibilities:
Solution Architecture Designing and implementing end-to-end solutions in terms of functional and technical aspects
- Design and implement end-to-end solutions, both in terms of functional and technical aspects.
- Ensure integration of proposed solutions into the overall (solution) landscape.
- Ensure that the design of solutions meets requirements and all relevant standards.
- Identify and seize opportunities for digitalisation & automation.
- Ensure end-2-end solution design and implementation across all its elements, including the coordination with subject matter experts.
- Define solution architecture.
- Recommend build/buy decision; identify and manage interfaces to other solutions
- Research potential solutions taking requirements and (internal or market) trends into consideration
- Continuously check/monitor solution design against requirements
- Establish and manage the solution documentation
- Deliver required artefacts for sign-off at quality gates and other governance bodies
- Plan solution deployment and rollout, including risk & impact analysis for implementation. Support solution during hypercare.
- Hand over solution to operations.
- Vendor selection for external DEV team
- Cost and Time estimation of implementations
- Coordination of the DEV team during the development lifecycle
Experience in the following technologies required:
- Java, Groovy/ Grails
- SOAP/ REST webservices
- ETL (Informatica Powercenter)
- Scheduling via UC4
- ITSM (Service Now)
- Business Model Canvas
Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Ms Noemi Fenyvesi