Senior S&OP Leader
Senior S&OP Leader
Meggitt PLC is a global engineering group specialised in extreme environment components and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defence and energy markets. Some 11'000 people are employed across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North America and regional bases in Brazil, India and the Middle East.
Meggitt Fribourg's site provides its expertise to the four strategic business units of Meggitt PLC. Meggitt Fribourg is employing 600 employees. We develops, manufactures and sells world-wide a complete range of transducers and electronic systems for the monitoring of engines, turbines and other rotating machinery in both the aerospace and energy industries.
To further strengthen our "Supply Chain" department, we are currently looking for a "Senior S&OP Leader".
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Serve as the leader for the sales and operations planning process and manage the S&OP process to support manufacturing operations and sales process owners
- Lead the process from start to beginning: define meetings calendars, organize and run meetings, prepare presentations and working documents
- Support the S&OP process by collecting, transforming and analyzing data
- Ensure the supply planning steps of S&OP process: capacity reviews, procurement reviews
- Coordinate and consolidate supply inputs for tactical steering. Identify core supply and capacity risks; evaluate demand and supply scenarios, develop contingencies, and execute mitigation efforts
- Partner with site leadership to account for agreed actions used for mitigation of risk and opportunities identified by S&OP
- Develop and implement tools to support the process, including rough cut capacity modelling in order to understand the impact of demand plans on critical manufacturing resources
- Leverage industry best practices and lead continuous improvements to enhance the process and the models and tools associated
- Bachelor Degree (Business, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering)
- Minimum of 8 years in a manufacturing or supply chain related role
- Strong influencing skills and experience in dealing with senior management
- Ability to analyze the details and while understanding the big picture
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong data modelling and manipulation skills
- Strong Excel skills
- APICS certification preferred
- Fluent in French and English
If you are looking for a challenging position with opportunity to grow in a truly international company, please send your application (resume, letter of motivation, reference letters and diploma) in English to www.meggitt.com. Please note that only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Tel: +41 26 407 1111
Meggitt SA, Rte de Moncor 4, PO Box 1616, CH-1701 Fribourg, Switzerland
Fax: +41 26 407 1660 www.meggitt.com
Rte de Moncor 4 PO Box 1616 1701 Fribourg