Please refer to topjobs.ch in your application
Full-Stack Developer - ILS Partners
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
LGT ILS Partners (LGT ILS) based in Zurich and Pfaeffikon (SZ) is the insurance-linked investments boutique of LGT
Capital Partners and a leading ILS Manager with over USD 5bn assets under management and a client base consisting
primarily of institutional investors.
The role reports to the LGT ILS Management Team and supports sales activities in respect of the LGT ILS product
offerings (e.g. presentation of the proprietary ILS portfolio management system to investors, automatisation of monthly
The focus of work includes:
- Development, enhancement and maintenance of the proprietary ILS portfolio management system;
- Enhancement of data exchange interfaces between the proprietary ILS portfolio management system and licensed risk
- Liaising with LGTs IT department as well as insurance-linked software providers in order to ensure a suitable
implementation of the proprietary portfolio management system, underwriting and pricing tools;
- Presenting the tools and systems necessary to run the portfolio management system, underwriting and pricing tools to
clients (sales support).
- University Degree (Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics or other quantitative studies);
- 5+ years of experience in software development and programming (JS front-end, .Net, C# back-end);
- Understanding of the reinsurance industry; specific knowledge of underwriting and portfolio management tools is a
- Knowledge of RDBMS (preferably SQL Server), database principles combined with BI tooling (SSIS, SSRS) is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English;
- Knowledge of German is a plus;
- Pro-active, focused on detail, independent, personality with team spirit.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment, we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
Please upload your complete application documents online .
For further information, please contact our HR Manager Mr. Florian Fischer.
LGT ILS Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 17
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
Senior HR Manager
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.