Writing the future. Together. Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.Leading banks and wealth managers in all major…
Banking Operations Risk Specialist
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
Our key mandate is to drive the development and management of the Operational Risk Framework in our Banking Back-Office processes. The team is leading, managing and promoting the risk culture and awareness within Global Banking Operations based on a systematic and comprehensive Risk and Control framework. By reviewing and improving the global risk management standards, we represent Banking Operations in the various Risk Committees and we are involved in the analysis and remediation of the operational risk events. The team is also driving the development and management of the Operational Control Room to monitor Back-Office processes including robotics.
- Management of Banking Operations risk control systems within the Operational Control Room, including monitoring, definition, and implementation of alerts.
- Perform data collection, reporting and internal ad hoc analysis of all the operational risk related topics.
- Develop and continuously improve the operational control process and system within the Global Banking Operations organization.
- Actively support the Global Risk Manager on Risk Assessment and Risk Analysis on Banking Operation processes.
- Contribute to the implementation of the global risk framework and standards.
What you need
- University Degree in Economics, Management Engineering, Statistic or other related fields is a must.
- Experience in banking/financial industry of at least 2 years.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills and high result and client orientation.
- Strong motivation, flexibility, sense of responsibility and stress resistance.
- Well-developed both teamwork skills and ability to work independently.
- Flexible to travel locally and internationally up to 10%-15%.
- Fluent in English, German and Italian are a plus
You will get extra points for the following
- Knowledge on risk management
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of Avaloq Core Banking System.
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Manuela Fera