The role provides the opportunity for exposure to a wide variety of Finance and Risk and reporting topics, processes and strategic solutions.
The candidate will be expected to make a significant contribution to our Banking clients to support complex and diverse programs and projects.
• Assess and enhance risk management frameworks;
• Further develop current risk models, analytics and controls;
• Enable regulatory reporting and proper communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Perform business analysis and author Business Requirements working closely with balance sheet and Risk reporting line users and downstream consumers
• Ability to create front-to-back view of data flow based on identifying data linkages across systems.
• Design and implement process, system improvement and Target Operating Model for Finance, risk and risk reporting
• Execute and coordinate testing: develop test plans, test cases and scripts for various test phases.
• Working knowledge of various financial products and asset classes (Securities, loans/mortgages, cash, FX, derivatives…) across Private Banking, Asset Management and Investment Banking
• Prior experience in financial control and Risk function with clear knowledge and understanding of:Balance sheet, off balance sheet, and P&L general ledger postings
• Risks in different fields such as Credit risk (must) / Market risk/ Operational risk / Regulatory risk/ Basel risk pillars
• Prior experience in regulatory reporting function with background such as Basel III/IV, Capital adequacy, Recovery Resolution Planning, etc
• Business Analyst experience required with ability to work independently
• Ability to perform detailed data analysis
• Excellent understanding of financial products and Risk metrics and calculation in terms of data sourcing, enrichments and trial balance creation (eg. for OTC Derivatives, Security Financing, Loans, Cash Securities)
• Very good knowledge of accounting concepts, and financial data
• Solid technical understanding such as Advanced excel, OLAP & accessing several systems either through GUI (OBIEE, Business Objects, reporting tool) or through back-end SQL access and general ledger applications
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.