At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
We are looking for a senior expert in data bases and different output systems infrastructure who is responsible for the technical set-up, development and solution recommendations for all relevant output systems.
- Senior expert for marketing IT solutions with supervisor role towards technical data team
- Enables best in class marketing for our end-users and dealers in close cooperation with PIM/MAM manager and the various product and channel owners
- Leads the technical implementation of various systems. For example, but not limited to; websites, print on demand, eLearning, category management software, QR code engine, etc.
- Responsible for coordination of technical external agencies
- Supporting partner of individual touchpoint owners including engineering recommendations
- Monitors and recommends state of the art IT solutions in close cooperation with central digital department and the touchpoint owners
- Defines and monitors implementation of technical specifications for future system solutions developed by central digital department
- Together with the PIM/MAM manager responsible for overarching information architecture
- Together with head of the enablement team responsible for the timely execution of all projects to ensure different go live dates
- Master of Science in Information Management, Marketing or similar
- Solid work experience in the required work field
- Able to see the big picture, finding meaningful solutions for the business
- Ability to explain complex technical setups comprehensibly towards internal and external stakeholders
- Detail and quality oriented
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- UX and agile working methods
- Project management skills and high level of analytical self-organization skills
- Strong teambuilding abilities and high empathy
- A solution oriented “can-do” mentality
Contact HR Department
Chantal Céline Duss