The University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland includes nine schools with more than 12'500 students. We are looking for you to join the School of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geomatics in Muttenz, Switzerland, at the earliest possible date:
You will participate in the research and teaching at the Department of Civil Engineering.
In the field of research, your tasks include:
- participation in third-party funded research projects in the fields of concrete structures, earthquake engineering or structural health monitoring
- scientific work in the field of numerical simulation (FEM), large-scale tests or data analysis of structural health monitoring
In the field of teaching, your tasks include:
- support for courses in reinforced concrete structures
- supervision of Master and Bachelor theses
The position is initially limited to 1 year. An extension or increase of the workload is possible.
- university degree in civil engineering (Master), preferably with a focus on structural engineering
- interest in science and teaching tasks
- very good skills in the German and English language
- self-responsible working method
- commitment and ability to work in a team
online via the following button to Nicole Repond, HR Assistant. For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Harald Schuler, Head of the Institute of Civil Engineering, P +41 61 228 54 48.